The Seattle Special Education PTSA is made up of Seattle area parents, educators, friends, and students with disabilities. We strive to be a racially, culturally, and socio-economically inclusive group that is representative of the students we serve.
News & Announcements
- Announcing the Executive Board for 2019-2020
- President: Daniela Hall
- Vice President: Pamela Phillips
- Secretary: Arianne Fowler
- Treasurer: Friendly Vang-Johnson
- General Membership Meetings for 2019-2020 will be held on Tuesdays from 7 – 9 PM at the John Stanford Center for Educational Excellence (map and directions here)
- September 24
- October 22
- November 19
- January 21 (election of Nominating Committee)
- March 10
- April 21
- May 19
Consider joining Special Education PTSA!
Join our advocacy community! Dues are $14 for an individual membership and $10 for an educator membership. We also offer scholarships on a sliding scale.
To purchase a membership via Pay Pal, please click the button below. To pay via check or to request a scholarship, please down load the Membership Form, available here.
If you’d like to make an additional donation to fund full scholarships and other programs for our families, please click below. Thank you!